I am stoked to start weekly posts featuring various aspects of my ministry/mission in Salem Presbytery. Your interaction is welcome!
Each Thursday of the month, posts on Enough for Everyone will shuffle through the following categories:
1st - MUSIC on a Mission
• service-ready encouragement for action, activism, advocacy
2nd - SPOTLIGHT on Domestic Hunger Committee
• snapshots of Pennies for Hunger grant recipients here at home
3rd - SEND Ministry Area highlight
• stories of & opportunities for mission/outreach/service
4th - PCUSA focus on mission/outreach/peace/justice
• connections with our denomination
5th - SPOTLIGHT on International Hunger Committee
• 1/4ly updates from our grant recipients around the world
Many thanks for reading! I'm gonna make sure this is informative, engaging, and fun!
Rev. Bryan McFarland
Interim Associate for East Neighborhood, SEND Ministry Area and Hunger Action Advocate
Office - 336.766.3393 X135
Cell - 336.327.2041
Email - bmcfarland AT salempresbytery DOT org
Rev. Bryan F. MCFArland
Award-winning songwriter, hunger activist, retreat leader, and craft brew enthusiast, Bryan lives in Greensboro with his wife and their pets.